Old Chinese child headdress - Funny monster 2
Ethnic Minority - The Miao:
- The Miao are about 9 million and their distribution is relatively wide.
- Miao minority is an important minority in China.
- Miao found mainly in southern China (Yunnan, Guizhou, Hubei, Zhuang, and Sichuan).
- The clothing of the Miao minority has features that vary from one province to another.
- Old Child Chinese headdress, from the ethnic minority Miao.
- This is a cap that belonged to a little Miao girl.
- This headdress is made of cotton (calendering technique is used here). The jacket is decorated with Miao jewelry which are made of white copper and silber + embroidery (handmade).
- We bought this hat in the Yunan province, purchased from a person belonging to the Chinese Miao minority. This is an authentic piece.