Amulet Feng Shui in Jade Peaches of Immortality
- Feng shui is a Chinese system of geomancy which believed to use the laws of Earth and Heaven in order to improve life by receiving positive qi.
- This art is designed to canalize good energy around us.
- The principles of Feng shuǐ comes from a Taoist movement based on the complementarity of yin and yang.
- According to Chinese tradition of Feng Shui will allow you to create harmony and well-being in your home.
Jade - Chinese history:
One Day Zi Gong sought advice from Confucius, "Teacher, may I take the liberty to ask why a gentleman considers jade more precious than precious stones? Is it because jade is rarer?"
Confucius answered, "Jade is precious not because it is rarer, but because the quality of jade corresponds to a gentleman's virtue. It corresponds to such virtues as benevolence, wisdom, righteousness, propriety, loyalty, and trustworthiness, and it also corresponds to the ways of the heaven and earth. Jade is mild and gentle, just like a gentleman's benevolence..."
Jade Feng Shui:
- This Chinese Jade Feng Shui Pendant is made of Jadeite type of Jade.
- Jade, called "Yu" in China is a family of minerals composed of Jadeite and Nephrite. The jade is formed under a very high pressure (over 10,000 atmospheres).
- The Nephrite Jade is a silicate of lime and magnesium very common in China.
- The Jadeite Jade rare in China (often imported from Burma) has grown during the Ching Dynasty "Emperor Qianlong." It is a silicate of aluminum and sodium.
- The color of jade varies from white to dark green(almost black). It is possible to found different color of Jade: White, black, green, pink to blue (the color changes depending on the amount of iron oxide, and chromium oxide).