Amulet Talisman - Tibet - standing buddha
Small Tibetan Bronze Statue
- Our bronze statues represent Buddha, Bodhisattva (person who has decided to follow the path indicated by Buddha), dragons, fo dogs, or objects related to Tibet.
- The difference between bronze and brass is not easy to make on this statue, you should know that bronze is copper alloyed with tin while brass is copper alloyed with zinc.
- The size of this statue is small, it is a "grain of rice" talisman, easy to carry.
- You should know that Buddhism had a great influence in China. There are currently over 10,000 Buddhist temples throughout China.
- Buddhism was introduced in China in the 1st century and has become in less than 300 years one of the three main spiritual currents (along with Confucianism and Taoism).
- Buddhist meditation comes from Buddha Sakya muni. After leaving his large family in search of the Way, he decided to practice meditation, until he found his awakening.
- This object is both for collectors, but also a very beautiful decorative object.