Road to India Collection - Earrings - Rajasthan
- All our jewelries are designed by ceramic designer Sino-Japanese Azami-Chun "あざみ - 春" specialized in the work of the Earth and especially in making ceramic jewelry.
- All our jewelries are handmade by the team Azami - Chun. Each creation is the fruit of craftsmanship.
- Other natural lands are used to create our jewelries; this will keep the authenticity of mineral colors. We also use a color palette for enameling our jewelry. This palette is achieved by assays pigments or mineral oxides.
Road to India Collection:
- Collection entirely designed by Azami, artist lover of nature and travel.
- With this collection you are invited to an extraordinary journey, our various ceramics jewelry represent India in all its shimmering colors:
- The blue represents the ocean, the sea and fishing, fuchsia reminder markets, food and spices, while the green remind us the tree and the vegetation.
- Our jewelry will make original gifts, colorful.
Manufacture of our Ceramic Jewelry:
- Our Jewelries are first modeled in smooth land which will be dried at the room temperature.
- We will make a first cooking at the temperature of 1100 ° C.
- Once cooled we move to the step of the enamel which is probably the most difficult step and requires a lot of detail considering the size of our jewelry (You should know that before the second baking enamel don’t have the same color.)
- The second cooking will make the attachment of the enamel; this firing is between 900 ° C and 1050 ° C according to the enamel used. It lasts about 18 hours.
- Then we can decorate platiner or gilding to finally get into necklaces or bracelets.
Delivery and Information:
- All our jewelry are delivered in a linen bag respecting nature.
- Method of making ceramic jewelry.