Jewelry - White and Blue Collection - Bracelet - Large Butterfly
- All our jewelries are designed by ceramic designer Sino-Japanese Azami-Chun "あざみ - 春" specialized in the work of the Earth and especially in making ceramic jewelry.
- All our jewelries are handmade by the team Azami - Chun. Each creation is the fruit of craftsmanship.
- Other natural lands are used to create our jewelries; this will keep the authenticity of mineral colors. We also use a color palette for enameling our jewelry. This palette is achieved by assays pigments or mineral oxides.
- Collection entirely designed by Azami, artist lover of nature and travel.
- The Collection Heaven takes you to the discovery of the Tibetan culture. Collection inspired by the beautiful and prestigious Tibetan cloud which is considered as the symbol of the absolute meditation.
- The cloud is revisited here to provide a certain modernity to our jewelry while retaining the charm of the past elegant and discreet.
- Our jewelry can make a colorful and original gifts.
Manufacture of our Ceramic Jewelry:
- Our Jewelries are first modeled in smooth land which will be dried at the room temperature.
- We will make a first cooking at the temperature of 1100 ° C.
- Once cooled we move to the step of the enamel which is probably the most difficult step and requires a lot of detail considering the size of our jewelry (You should know that before the second baking enamel don’t have the same color.)
- The second cooking will make the attachment of the enamel; this firing is between 900 ° C and 1050 ° C according to the enamel used. It lasts about 18 hours.
- Then we can decorate platiner or gilding to finally get into necklaces or bracelets.
Delivery and Information:
- All our jewelry are delivered in a linen bag respecting nature.
- Method of making ceramic jewelry.