Chinese Ring from the Miao Minority Circle of life
Ethnic jewelry - Chinese Ring
- Chinese Ring from the Miao tribal minority. This ring is worn throughout the Golden Triangle (Thailand) by the Hmong and the Miao minority in China.
- This item was bought in China and come from the Miao minorities.
- Each Necklaces, earrings, bracelets or hairpins have been clean previously.
- Jewelries composition: White copper (90%), silver (less than 10%), various metals.
- Silver is an expensive meterial for Chinese minorities, the percentage of silver can vary considerably.
- The ring is adjustable.