Cloisonne Calligraphy Brush - Red
- Large Chinese ink brush with a handle that is made of Cloisonné.
- Also called Calligraphy brush, this kind of brush is one of the Four Treasures of the Study (with inkstone, inkstick and Rice paper).
- According to the Chinese tradition, the brush must meet four conditions in order to become a good brush.
- The four conditions are: Sen (a sharp tip), the Ken (hair balanced), Sei (fur lined) and In (Good hair movement).
- This large brush can be used for calligraphy however, it can also be a decorative item.
- You can simply place it on a shelf, wall hanging or even inside a frame.
- Ideal for Chinese decoration, Chinese folk art tool.
- This brush is in Cloisonne, The cloisonne is a technique for making objects in enamel. This technique is very present in China.