Jade Zodiac Sign - Rooster
- Chinese Necklace with a Pendant in Jade "Jadeite".
- This Pendant is made of Jadeite Jade type A.
- In Chinese culture the Jade has a very high value. For some Chinese jade "first class" is more precious than gold. Jade is a symbol of nobility, purity and beauty
- Jade, called "Yu" in China is a family of minerals composed of Jadeite and Nephrite. The jade is formed under a very high pressure (over 10,000 atmospheres).
- The Nephrite Jade is a silicate of lime and magnesium very common in China.
- The Jadeite Jade rare in China (often imported from Burma) has grown during the Ching Dynasty "Emperor Qianlong." It is a silicate of aluminum and sodium.
- The color of jade varies from white to dark green(almost black). It is possible to found different color of Jade: White, black, green, pink to blue (the color changes depending on the amount of iron oxide, and chromium oxide).
Jade - Chinese history:
One Day Zi Gong sought advice from Confucius, "Teacher, may I take the liberty to ask why a gentleman considers jade more precious than precious stones? Is it because jade is rarer?"
Confucius answered, "Jade is precious not because it is rarer, but because the quality of jade corresponds to a gentleman's virtue. It corresponds to such virtues as benevolence, wisdom, righteousness, propriety, loyalty, and trustworthiness, and it also corresponds to the ways of the heaven and earth. Jade is mild and gentle, just like a gentleman's benevolence..."