Ethnic Bracelet ornamented with Animals and Flowers
- Bracelet, obtained by a method that consists in beating the metal (the relied ornaments are acquired by beating). The centre of the bracelet is composed of braided thread of silver and of white copper (with applied elements).
- Bracelet made of Silver and white copper from Miao ethnic minority.
- Those jewelries have been adapted to the european market. This kind of pendant is wear by the Hmongs minority all around the Golden triangle (Thailand).
- This item was bought in China and come from the Miao minorities.
- Each Necklaces, earrings, bracelets or hairpins have been clean previously.
- Jewelries composition: White copper (90%), silver (less than 10%), various metals.
- Silver is an expensive meterial for Chinese minorities, the percentage of silver can vary considerably.