Miao Ethnic Earrings - Very small spiral - 2cm
- Ethnic Earrings from Chinese Miao minority.
- Those jewelries have been adapted to the european market. This kind of pendant is wear by the Hmongs minority all around the Golden triangle (Thailand).
- This item was bought in China and come from the Miao minorities.
- Each Necklaces, earrings, bracelets or hairpins have been clean previously.
- Jewelries composition: White copper (90%), silver (less than 10%), various metals.
- Silver is an expensive meterial for Chinese minorities, the percentage of silver can vary considerably.