Suspended Bi Disk - Silk and Jade - White and Blue Fish
- Chinese Jade Disc which is called in China "Bi Disc". This disc is the symbol of the celestial universe.
- Bi Disc made of Nephrite Jade. The disc is mounted directly on silk, so you can hang it on a wall.
- The Bi or Pi disc is a flat jade disc with a circular hole in the centre which is an opening to eternal life.
- The original Bi disc is a ritual items, used in ceremonies (to celebrate the cult of the Sun and Sky).
- Chinese shamans used this tool in order to communicate with other worlds.
- Generally made in semi precious stones the first Bi disc records appeared in China 5000 years before Christ.
- According to Chinese tradition it brings to their owners: happy life, protection against disease and injury and wealth.