Tibetan Jewelry - Mala bracelet - Turquoise
- Our Tibetan jewelry are hand-made.
- Our jewelry is produced in Nepal or in China by Tibetan artisans.
- The Tibetans have always used the stones and seeds in their medicine, they know the power of each mineral.
- The Tibetan mala called tengwa in Tibet or Look-Pakam in Thai is the Buddhist rosary.
- Mahakala Gau Shrine: The Tibetan Mahakala Ghau, (prayer box) was used to carry sacred relics, magical charms and medicinal herbs, and acted as portable shrines used for protection when traveling.