Tibetan Singing Bowl - 5 metals - Size M
Tibetan Singing Bowl - Rin gong:
- Singing Bowl forged for a wide variation of sounds.
- The practice of singing bowl is from the province of Tibet, there are also singing bowls in Nepal.
- The singing bowls are used in some shamanic rituals.
- Traditionally bowls are manufactured with an alloy of seven metals that correspond to 7 planets of our solar system:
* Gold for the Sun
* Silver for the Moon
* Lead for Saturn
* Iron for Mars
* Mercury to Mercury
* Copper for Venus
* Tin to Jupiter
- The bowl here is made of 5 metals, all metals without the lead and the mercury.